In the past, it was possible to choose your family dentist in Katy by “walking your fingers” through the yellow pages. Today, your fingers search for that information on the internet. It was less than ten years ago that we established a practice website. Last year, the marketing team at Pushfire informed us our site was in desperate need of an upgrade. They told us that over 50% of internet users were using phones or tablets and that our website should be remade and designed to be responsive to these mobile devices. Just as we have embraced other changes and technologies in our practice, we knew it was time to invest our time and resources into building this new site.
We hope our website will serve several purposes.
- First, we hope it will be a resource to our patients regarding dental procedures. To this end, we have provided detail regarding the general dental and cosmetic dental procedures that we perform.
- Second, we intend it to be a place where we can build trust with those who visit our site by alleviating anxiety and concerns they may have over dental treatment.
- Third, we want it to be a website people searching for a dental home in our Katy community would find and, in so doing, would answer their questions about being a patient of Crabtree Dental, your family dentist in Katy.
- Fourth, we hope it will be a place where our existing patients can refer their friends and family for the purpose of sharing their confidence in our dental services.
- And finally, we want it to be a place to showcase our friends, patients, family, staff, and ideas.
We view the launch of this new website as a symbolic renewal of our commitment to the future at Crabtree Dental. It means we’ll be here for a long time to come.
Kristy Crabtree, Practice Manager